viernes, 7 de septiembre de 2012

WORK OUTSIDE OF YOUR COUNTRY

The field of sport and physical preparation is very broad and encompasses many disciplines besides being experienced / understood differently depending on the geographical area where you are.

I live in Barcelona, Spain, and during the last 10 years I have worked in all possible areas of sports and fitness. So I think it's time to leave my country, to learn about other cultures, other ways of working and understand the sport, to enrich myself personally and professionally.
I believe that one can never be a complete professional if never have experiences outside the comfort zone because human beings inevitably tends to settle and eventually stagnate.
Our profession is wonderful and offers plenty of opportunities around the world, ¿why not take advantage?

To all who have lived some form of experience in any country and have worked out that I encourage to let us know your experience so we can all learn a little more.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario