sábado, 11 de agosto de 2012

WE CALLED PERSONAL TRAINER BUT, ¿IS THAT REALLY THE RIGHT NAME?

  I am a physical trainer for years, graduate and in all this time is really hard for me to identify myself as a personal trainer, I think it is a name that describes rather little what we do, ¿don't you think?

  A trainer (at the health and wellness, not competition) not only provides knowledge of their area and content, is more, much more than this ... a trainer should:
- Be a psychologist
- Great motivator
- Knowing the context in which trains (person, place, ...)
- Have good image and general culture
- Be flexible
- Be creative and capable of improvisation
- Know how to listen and advise
- CAN YOU ADD MORE?...FOR SURE...
  Ultimately, I think is to have the best knowledge of the person (work, family, friends, inquietues, interests, ...) to finally adjust and adapt our work to the best of people really need.


  To start, and pending any appellate, my first suggestion for what it really represents our work is the nickname of: GLOBAL COACH

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario